Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hi everyone!

I thought I would give you an update so you know what to expect over the next month. Since it's now September, I'll be posting more Halloween specific outfit ideas so people can get ready for October 31st. This will include actual costumes and cosplay items I have found around the web, but also party outfits which are more loosely based around the horror genre, using pieces that can be mixed into your wardrobe to be worn year round. I have already posted a few of these, and I'm looking through my horror movie collection and picking characters to work on.

I'll also be adding regular fandom inspired outfits sporadically as I get inspiration for them. After Halloween I'm thinking of posting Geeky Gift Ideas for the holiday season, organized by fandom (Doctor Who, Batman, Zombies, etc.) which will include clothing, accessories, home decor and anything awesome that catches my eye.

If you have any ideas or requests, please feel free to leave them in a comment and I'll put it together for you.

Stay awesome!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment